Emergency Contact Information
24-Hour Emergency Service Centre - 604-661-0800
For any personal life safety or health related emergencies, please call 911 first.
• A call relating to a situation that involves fire, flood, or is a life safety concern should be directed to the Colliers Service Centre.
• There is 24/7 concierge in your property, so emergencies can be reported to the concierge staff too. However, in order to streamline the process we ask that these types of emergencies are reported to our Service Centre, and the Service Centre will dispatch the call to the site staff. This enables Colliers the ability to track the calls and provide the call logs to the strata council.
Please do not call the office, if there is an emergency. Call the Service Centre.
• For non-emergency calls (requests for information, repairs, cleaning issues, etc), email is the preferred form of communication.
• This enables Colliers to hold a permanent record of any request. If email is not available please contact the following team members.
• The Service Centre should not be called on the weekend for routine requests.
Please see our communication procedures for more information.
Concierge / Security Desk
(778) 328-9059 (land line)
Property Management Company
200 Granville Street, Suite 1500
Vancouver, BC V6C 2R6
604 681 4111 - Tel
604 681 2911 - Fax
SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER, REMS
Edward Jang, CPRPM
PROPERTY MANAGER ASSISTANT
Sally is also a point of contact if the property manager is not available.
Emails or calls should be directed to Salome, for the following issues:
1. Monthly assessment fees
2. Monthly financial statements
3. Outstanding receivables
4. Sales / form requests
FIRE, POLICE, AMBULANCE: 911
COLLIERS 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE CENTRE: 604-661-0800